COVID-19 Studio Protocols
Last updated: 10/8/2020
We are thrilled to see you again!
WE ARE OPEN!
Private Lessons & certain Group Lessons are happening now! A VERY WONDERFUL BIT OF NEWS--OUR DANCE PRACTICE PARTIES ARE NOW OPEN TOO! If you are ready to enjoy all the many benefits of dance, call us or your instructor today!
As we begin to create a bit of normalcy again, our high quality lessons and your great dance experience will not change. There will, however, be a few protocols put in place to help everyone stay safe, feel comfortable, and focused on the enjoyment of the dance here at Dance On Main.
Welcome to the dance floor!
TURN ON THE PARTY LIGHTS & ENJOY A NIGHT OUT!
Now more than ever,
we need a little dance in our lives.
•Great for Physical Health
•Strengthens the heart, lungs and muscles
•Creates better posture, flexibility & coordination
•Burn calories while having fun & developing your new skill!
•Great for Mental Health
•Relieve Stress, Anxiety and Depression
•Positive Emotional Outlet
•Helps fight against dementia & Alzheimer's disease
•Create Connection & important Interaction again
Safe • Clean • Comfortable • Enjoyable
COVID-19 STUDIO PROTOCOLS -REVISED 10/19/2020
Last updated: 10/19/2020
What you'll need to know before coming to the studio:
• There can be up to 25 people inside our studio. As long as there is under 25 people in the studio, you don't need to wait in the lobby, please feel free to come in at any time before your lesson appointment time. Relax & enjoy.
• For all Friday Night Parties, you MUST use our SIGNUP PAGE for reserving your spot in this event. We can not accept any other forms of payment/registrations due to limited capacity, specifically for this event.
• All staff and students are required to wear a CDC approved mask the entire time they are in the building. We highly encourage the disposable masks. All masks must cover the nose & mouth. Please bring your own face covering. NO BANDANAS, SCARVES or anything loose or thin. Thank you for your understanding.
• Per CDC guidelines, your temperature and your instructors temperature will be taken each time upon your arrival with a no-contact thermometer.
• We are currently by appointment only. Private Lessons as well as some certain Group Lessons & FRIDAY NIGHT DANCES are happening now! HOW EXCITING!! Call us to start yours!
• Water fountains and other shared items will not be accessible. Please bring your own beverages. FOOD IS NOT PERMITTED due to wearing of masks & CDC guidelines at this time.
It is our goal and priority to not only keep everyone as safe as possible, but to still create an enjoyable dance experience too as we all follow these requirements by the State.
We hope that despite these protocols, our staff has helped you laugh, helped you learn, and helped you enjoy your time with us on the dance floor! ♥ Bryan & Mari Bowen, Tim, Jenna, Glenn & Joanna