COVID-19 Studio Protocols
Last updated: 5/1/2021
WE ARE OPEN!
Private Lessons, Group Lessons and Dance Parties are happening now! If you are ready to enjoy all the many benefits of dance, call us or your instructor today!
As we begin to create a bit of normalcy again, our high quality lessons and your great dance experience will not change. There will, however, be a few protocols put in place to help everyone stay safe, feel comfortable, and focused on the enjoyment of the dance here at Dance On Main.
Welcome to the dance floor!
Safe • Clean • Comfortable • Enjoyable
COVID-19 SCREENING QUESTIONS:
COVID-19 STUDIO PROTOCOLS
What you'll need to know before coming to the studio:
• All staff and students are required to wear a CDC approved MASK while in the building. All masks must cover the nose & mouth. Please bring your own face covering. NO BANDANAS, SCARVES or anything loose or thin. Face shields are proven to not protect adequately enough. Therefore, Face Shields by themselves are not permitted. Thank you for your understanding. Masks must be worn at all times.
• Per CDC guidelines, your temperature and your instructors temperature will be taken each time upon your arrival with a no-contact thermometer.
• We are currently by appointment/reservation only for all of our services. We are limiting our capacity to 25 students inside the studio.
• Water fountains and other shared items will not be accessible. Please bring your own beverages. FOOD IS NOT PERMITTED due to wearing of masks & CDC guidelines at this time.
• We have added several industrial sized air cleaners throughout our large 5,000 square foot studio, even in the bathrooms and common areas.
• Every staff member also follows these same guidelines and also has daily screenings upon coming into work.
• We are offering ALL of our services again! WE ARE OPEN! Enjoy our Private Dance Lessons, Group Lessons and Dance Parties. If you have a "Safe Pod" or Family that would like lessons together, please call us! We can make that happen too!
It is our goal and priority to not only keep everyone as safe as possible, but to still create an enjoyable dance experience too as we all follow these requirements and guidelines.
We hope that despite these protocols, our staff has helped you laugh, helped you learn, and helped you enjoy your time on the dance floor!
-Bryan & Mari Bowen, Tim, Jenna, Glenn & Joanna